From Westcoast of US to Sweden
- Two days of travel to come to Sweden.
- Tiresome to travel long way.
- Sweden is 9 hours ahead of Los Angeles time, 7 hours of Chicago.
Timezon change and jet lag
- It's tiresome to fly to Sweden. You get jet lag.
- Come to Sweden a day earlier to rest and acclimatize in the new timezone.
Non-stop flight to Scandinavia
Non-stop with airline Scandinavian AirlineS=SAS
Departure from Chicago.
No air fare in the price
From USA to Sweden
- Booking are made by Lindstrom Travel in Rockford, IL.